Join The Free Organized Dinners Challenge!
Raise your hand if you know the feeling of getting home after a long day only to immediately start stressing about what’s for dinner? (I’m raising mine for sure!) You get home and have no plan for dinner, none of the dishes are clean and you seem to be missing an ingredient for every meal we can think of. Isn’t that the worst?!
I’m on a mission to get better at cooking meals at home and avoiding the last-minute stress of figuring out what we’re eating or, worse yet, taking the easy way out and swinging through the drive through.
I’ve realized that the reason we stress about what to make for dinner is because of lack of organization and preparation. I may not be a fabulous cook, but I do know how to get organized! That’s why I’m setting out to improve systems in our kitchen, get better at meal planning and be proactive about preparing foods ahead of time. Want to join me?
Introducing The Organized Dinners Challenge
Projects are always more fun to do alongside friends, which is why I’ve made this into a challenge! The fun begins May 2nd, 2017. This challenge is happening live, meaning we’ll all be doing it simultaneously and I’m participating right alongside you. Anyone who joins after May 2nd will jump in with that week’s topic.
We’ll be discussing these topics:
- Meal Planning
- Recipe Organization
- Grocery Shopping
- Kitchen Organization
- Time Saving Habits (Freezer Meals, Batch Cooking, Advance Prep)
- Anything else the group wants to cover! This is a live challenge and will evolve as we go.
Here’s what you get when you sign up:
- Weekly emails during the month of May containing tasks, tips, tools and inspiration that will help you save time and avoid the dreaded “what’s for dinner?” question.
- Live trainings and real life, down-to-earth advice on Facebook Live every week, straight from my own kitchen. We’ll chat about things to do each week to get organized and eat at home more.
- An invite to a private Facebook group where we can swap advice, discuss strategies, hold each other accountable and cheer each other on!
Here’s what you won’t get:
- Meal plans and fancy shmancy recipes because I won’t pretend to be a great cook. Maybe we can share easy and quick recipes within our Facebook group?
- A huge focus on made from scratch or uber healthy meals. While I want to eat healthy every day as much as the next person, I’ll be honest that we will probably be eating chicken strips and fries a night or two during the challenge. But you know what? That’s still better for our budget and sanity than a last-minute run to Taco John’s because we supposedly had “nothing to eat” at home.
Are you in? The Organized Dinners Challenge officially kicks off May 2nd, 2017. You can sign up using the form below. I’m so excited to get started!
See you in the challenge,