Here are some great gift ideas for the women on you list – moms, sisters, bffs, yourself… Oh, and it doesn’t hurt to subtly send this link to your spouse!
This post contains affiliate links. See my disclosure policy for details.
Gift Ideas for Her
- LED Travel Mirror – A pretty mirror that folds up flat for travel and has awesome lights built in. Perfect for doing her makeup at home or on the go!
- Mini Travel Jewelry Organizer – Her necklaces won’t get tangled in her bag with this petite organizer! This would make a really sweet, inexpensive gift for a friend or sister. It could also be a good stocking stuffer idea.
- Pajamas – Everyone loves cozy pajamas and loungewear! These are the softest, made of bamboo so they’re an everyday luxury and sustainably made, too.
- Powersheets – This goal planner is one of my favorite things and would make a great gift! If she’s a go-getter, and entrepreneur, or just has some personal goals in mind, this planner will help you not only set goals, but keep the momentum going all year long.
- Root Makeup – Amazing natural makeup and skincare made right here in my home state of Iowa. I almost exclusively use Root makeup and skincare products now and I’ve loved every single one! I like to gift the Pretty Balms to friends and order an extra for myself ;).
- Magnolia Journal – Cozy afternoons on the couch flipping through magazines are a homebody’s dream! The Magnolia Journal is by far my favorite magazine that exists.
- Stitch Fix – A great way to gift her clothes even if you have no idea what size or style to choose! She can use it to buy one new item for her closet or to order a box of options to try on, all curated by a personal stylist. Stitch Fix feels like such a fun gift when they’re boxes show up on my doorstep!
- Graphic Sweatshirt – Every woman loves a great sweatshirt, and this one is really cute.
- Jigsaw Puzzle – Give her something fun to work on this winter. I love puzzles and find they help me slow down and unplug. A seasonal winter one would be great or look for a puzzle of one of her favorite travel destinations or an interest of hers like gardening. There are so many cool puzzles out there!
- Weighted Blanket – This is on my own wish list because I just hear so many great things about weighted blankets. This would be a great gift for pretty much anyone on your list, especially in the cozy winter months.
- Candle Holder Set – These taper candle holders are super popular right now so if she loves to decorate, she’ll be excited about a set of simple candle holders. Wrap them up with candles–beeswax or any earth-tone color taper candle is totally in style.
- Ember Mug – This mug gets incredible reviews and is something she might not buy for herself which makes it a perfect gift. If she works at a desk all day, she’ll love having this to keep her drink of choice nice and warm.
- Portable Phone Charger – This little gadget is a battery pack for her phone that’s actually compact and kinda cute instead of bulky like many I’ve seen. Grab one that’s compatible with her device and you have a practical gift that she’ll get a lot of use out of.
- Knife Set – Whether she loves cooking or just wants the kitchen to look cute, this knife set is the ticket. Look how pretty it is! This product line has the most beautiful kitchen items and small appliances.
Have a fantastic day!