Looking for stocking stuffer ideas? Here are some great gifts under $20 that would be perfect for stocking stuffers, gift exchanges, and secret santas.
This post contains affiliate links. See my disclosure policy for details.
Note: I typically link to national retailers that are easily accessible to all but don’t forget to check your favorite small businesses for these items as well. Small businesses can use your support this year more than ever!
Stocking Stuffer Ideas For Everyone
- Retro Wireless Bluetooth Speaker – This little speaker would look so cute on anyone’s bookshelf or desk.
- Mini Waffle Maker – A fun non-toy gift idea for kids.
- After Dinner Trivia – A set of trivia cards you can pull out when you’re gathered around the table when you’re entertaining.
- Brass Measuring Spoons – The prettiest measuring spoons for your mom or BFF.
- Car Cleaning Gel – All the rage on TikTok and it actually works really well – great gift for dads, teens and secret santa exchanges.
- Work From Home Survival Kit – A fun little kit for that person living the WFH life.
- Pop Fidget Toys – Every kid wants these (and they like to collect them, so don’t worry if they might already have one!).
- Makeup Brush Mini Washing Machine – A cute-yet-useful gift for a teenage girl or a friend.
- Whoa Dough – Addicting play dough type of toy. Chloe got this last year and the adults were just as into it as the kids.
- Mini Bag Sealer – A useful gadget for college kids or any adult.
- Magnetic Cord Organizers – A practical gift for dad or anyone who’s techy.
- All Of US Skin Tone Crayons – A really nice set of inclusive crayons for little kids.
- LED Light Strips – These are all over TikTok and I bet your pre-teens and teens want some. They’re actually really cool and you can control the light colors and patterns from a mobile app.
- What To Watch Decider Dice – Fun for a gift exchange or young adults who love watching shows but can never decide what to watch!
- Shower Beer Holder – A gift any guy will think is fun.
- Hoop Earrings – Pretty earrings for any woman on your shopping list.
- PaperMate InkJoy Pens – My favorite pens…great for anyone who’s a planner.
- Black Foil Playing Cards – The coolest deck of cards I’ve ever seen.
- Chill Beer Flannel – So funny for a secret santa exchange with co-workers or extended family!
- Dad Joke Pencils – For the dad who loves dad jokes ;).
- Microfiber Hair TowelWrap – A practical gift any teenage girl or woman will love.
- Rechargeable USB Lighter – For that person who’s always lighting candles.
- Sheet Mask Bundle – A big variety pack of sheet masks for some pampering.
- Boot Socks – These have rave reviews for pairing with boots, great for any female into fashion.
- Leather Cord Wraps – Convenient for organizing charging cords and headphones. (I also have a Cricut tutorial for a DIY version)
- Game Of Phones – A scavenger hunt through your phone, anyone? Fun game idea to play with friends.
- Scratch Art Rainbow Mini Notes – Remember doing scratch art in school? Give to an elementary kid for hours of doodling.
- Vent Dip Clips – A novelty gift that’s also surprisingly useful – clip these to your car vents to hold yoru Chickfila sauces.
- Magnetic Wristband – Practical gift for dads and DIYers who are always doing projects around the house.
- Carhartt Knit Beanie – Carhartt beanies are really on trend right now so this could be a good gift for a fashionable female or just a practical gift for guys this winter.
Have a fantastic day!