Shopping for a gorgeous flocked Christmas tree this year? I’ve gathered up the best snowy Christmas trees so you, too, can get that frosted, snow-covered look. Whether you’re looking for prelit, tall, small, short, slim, or skinny flocked trees, I have you covered.
I don’t know about you, but I’ve been drooling over all of the pretty flocked Christmas trees that are so popular right now. I mean, can you even with all of those frosted, snow-covered branches?
I’ve been dreaming about a big flocked tree for our living room for months now. And after almost talking myself out of it, I pulled the trigger the other day and now can barely stand the anticipation of waiting for my brand new flocked Christmas tree to be delivered on Friday. I’m just so dang excited to unbox it, fluff all of those snowy Christmas tree branches, and pile on the ornaments.
I figured I could justify an upgrade when I realized I bought our current tree 7 years ago for my first apartment before we were even married. I bought the display tree on clearance at Target a week before Christmas and have loved decorating it every year. It’s served me well, but at only 5 feet tall it’s just smaller than I’d like and the branches are pretty scraggly. I did master a couple little Christmas tree hacks that turned my scraggly 5-foot tree into a full-looking 6-foot tree.
I posted my old Christmas tree for sale on Facebook Marketplace tonight so it can move onto a new home before my brand new tree arrives. I really try to get rid of things whenever I bring new items into the house so we don’t get buried in stuff!
I’ll share photos of my new tree in a big blog post next week, but for now, I want to share all of the best affordable flocked Christmas trees I found in my search.
The Best Affordable Flocked Christmas Trees
There are various categories of artificial Christmas trees. I’ve divided my favorite finds up into four categories: unlit, prelit, slim/skinny, and small (under 5 feet).
All of these trees are on sale for under $250 (most in the $100-$200 price range). I hope you find a great affordable flocked tree for yourself on this list!
This post contains affiliate links. See my disclosure policy for more information.
Pre-lit Flocked Christmas Trees
- 7.5 ft Prelit Flocked Utica White/Green Fir (this is the one I ordered!)
- 7 ft Prelit Flocked White Spruce
- 6.5 ft Prelit Flocked Douglas Fir
- 7 ft Prelit Flocked Balsam Fir
- 7.5 ft. Prelit Flocked Birmingham Fir Tree
- 6 ft. Prelit Flocked King of Christmas Prince
Unlit Flocked Christmas Trees
- 7.5 ft Snowy White Pine Tree
- 8 ft Flocked Snowy Pine
- 7 ft Flocked Rushdon Green Fir
- 6 ft Best Choice Premium Snow Flocked
- 7ft Flocked Balsam Fir
- 7 ft AMERIQUE Premium Artificial Full Body
Pencil / Slim Flocked Christmas Trees
- 7 ft Home Heritage Frosted Alpine Quick Set Flocked
- 8 ft KING OF CHRISTMAS Prince Flock Slim
- 7 ft Flocked Pencil Slim Christmas Tree
- 7.5 ft Best Choice Products Snow Flocked Artificial Pencil
- 6 ft Tree Classics Snowy Clifton Pine Flocked
- 7 ft Flocked Winter Twig White Pine
Small Flocked Christmas Trees (Under 5′)
- 4 ft Flocked Kodiak White Spruce
- 4 ft Flocked Snowy Pine
- 5 ft White Spruce Tree
- 5 ft Downswept Douglas Green Pine
- 4 ft Northlight Heavily Flocked Alpine
- 5 ft Slim Artificial Christmas Tree Flocked
I cannot get over how pretty and dreamy these flocked Chrismas trees are. Whether you’re looking for a prelit or unlit, tall or short, skinny or full, small or big Christmas tree, there are great options for every size and style! Do you love the flocked tree look?
Looking for more Christmas inspiration? Take a look at these blog posts:
- 5 Easy DIY Christmas Ornaments In One Afternoon
- Christmas Picture Ledge & DIY Fabric Garland
- Thrifty Plaid DIY Christmas Ornaments
- A DIY Christmas Card Display & Our Family Christmas Card
- The 6 Elements of A Festive Front Porch
- A Thrifty Hack & Step By Step Guide To Decorating A Scraggly Christmas Tree On A Budget
And if the holidays are stressing you out with all there is to do, you’re invited to join the free “4 Ways In 4 Days To Get Organized For The Holidays” Challenge!
I’d also love to help you take the stress out of the holidays by setting up a holiday planner. Take a look at my collection of holiday planning printables, the Holiday Planning Playbook, here.
Have a great day!
4 Ways In 4 Days To Get Organized For The Holidays
Sign up for this FREE 4-day email challenge to get a jumpstart on holiday preparations. The holidays won't sneak up on you this year!