Follower favorites: The organizing and home products you all loved the most in August!
This post contains affiliate links. See my disclosure policy for details.
- Floating Shelves – These floating shelves look so pretty above the toilet in our primary bathroom makeover! They are incredibly affordable and look really nice, the perfect size for a small wall.
- Logan’s Fabric Bins – These grey felt bins work so well on the top shelf of Logan’s closet! I used them for storing extra diapers and outgrown clothing. I feel like they’d also be great in a playroom! Take a look at them in our organized nursery closet.
- Clear Magazine Holder – When I was organizing kids’ art supplies, I used two of these to contain all of the coloring/activity books in our craft cabinet. They are a bigger size that holds a lot and they look really nice
- Divided Lazy Susan – I’ve used this lazy Susan so many ways! Currently, I have one in a kitchen cabinet for overflow spices and seasoning packets. I also have one under the bathroom sink. And I used to use one as storage for toddler craft supplies.
- Stackable Drawer – These Home Edit brand drawers are high quality and work so well for organizing under bathroom sinks (kitchen sinks, too). I recently used them to organize our craft supplies, too!
- Gold Arch Mirror – This mirror was the perfect find for our budget bathroom makeover! It looks a lot more expensive than it is — Walmart has some awesome decor for a steal!
- Paint Cups – These paint cups are perfect for little kids! Instead of the huge bottles of paints, I poured a bit of each color into these cups and they have little holes for brushes to fit inside and a lid to keep it sealed. Plus, you can fit two paint colors in each cup!
- Canvas Door Organizer – I used this to organize stuffed animals behind the door in Chloe’s room and it’s such a space saver!
- Marble Vanity Organizer – This is a perpetual favorite organizer around here, and for good reason. The marbling looks real (it’s not) and the size/shape of this little organizer is perfect for setting out on your bathroom counter. I use a couple to organize makeup and skincare products.
- OXO Scrub Brush With Base – I keep one of these under each sink in the house and use it to scrub the sink clean when needed. Since the cleaning solution is stored right inside, it’s quick to grab and give the sink a fast cleaning. And get it with the base so you have a drip tray to store it in under your sink cabinet.
- The Home Edit Pantry Canisters – These pantry containers are so nice! You can see them in my baking cabinet.
- Soap Dispenser Set – This was a new purchase for our small bathroom makeover and they are gorgeous! The set comes with both bottles, the little tray, and a few different labels so you can choose the ones you want to use.
Shop more of my favorite products on the LTK app and my Amazon Storefront!
And click here to check out top links from past months.
Have a fantastic day!