Are you ready to plan for December? I’m sharing free calendar printables for you to keep track of all your daily activities and Holiday fun. choose the version of the calendar that fits your style, and download and print to get started!
Silver bells, winter wonderlands, and Christmas cookies, oh my! December is a month full of holiday cheer and it makes me giddy just writing about it.
I am so excited to have our Christmas tree up and cinnamon-scented candles lit. I’ve got hot cocoa stocked up and my wrapping paper supply is looking GOOD. All those little things add up to such a fun season! I’ve even starting planning my Christmas shopping.
There are so many great things happening this month in addition to our daily activities. It can definitely be stressful but planning ahead really makes it easier. Below are eight different versions of printable December calendars – options with Sunday or Monday starts, horizontal or vertical, and a couple different fonts to choose from. I like to print a few copies for different purposes like planning typical daily and weekly activities, and keeping track of holiday-specific things too. I’ve got a whole list of other ways to use them below.
Pick your favorite option, then download and print – it’s that easy! They’re free and printer-friendly.
If you’d like to save some time and plan ahead for December too, go ahead and click here and I’ll email it right over to you. That way you’ll have the December calendar on-hand when you’re ready for it! You’ll also get the 2021 calendars in that email, too!
You may also like these blog posts:
- Powersheets 101: How to Cultivate Intentional Goals This Year
- Free Printable 2021 Calendars
- Free Printable Blank Monthly Calendars
<<PIN THE IMAGE BELOW FOR LATER!>>
How to use the free printable calendar
Put these calendars to use keeping track of your family’s December activities. Print another to do any of the following!
- Scheduling meetings
- Keeping track of kids’ appointments
- Planning holiday gatherings
- Managing holiday to-dos
- Writing reminders
- Tracking personal habits
- Setting goals and tracking progress
- Planning homeschool lessons and activities
- Tracking virtual schoolwork and study sessions
- Logging working hours
- Keeping track of homework
- Keeping track of kids’ schedules
- Planning workouts and logging exercise time
- Logging work on a new hobby
- Planning meals
- Logging daily activities
- Planning New Year Eve events
- Developing cleaning routines
- Creating editorial calendars
- Tracking deadlines
- Tracking babysitter schedules
- Logging reading minutes
- And more!
I designed this calendar so you can print it easily at home. It’s US letter size and won’t use a ton of ink. You can scale the size of the calendar in your printer settings if you want to adjust the size or you can send it to a copy shop if you prefer.
The simple black and white design looks fresh and modern when printed on white paper, but you can add a pop of color by writing on it with colored pens or by printing it on colored paper! Jazz it up even more by framing it on your wall.
December 2020 free Calendars
I love these simple printable calendars so much, I made 8 different versions. Choose the best option for your planning needs. Then, just download and print!
December 2020 VERTICAL CALENDAR, SUNDAY START
December 2020 VERTICAL CALENDAR, MONDAY START
December 2020 HORIZONTAL CALENDAR, SUNDAY START
December 2020 HORIZONTAL CALENDAR, MONDAY START
I hope you enjoy using these free printable December calendars! There are so many ways to use them, I bet you’ll end up printing several copies.
While you’re here, go ahead and subscribe so I can email you all of the 2020 AND 2021 monthly calendars now. You’ll be able to prepare for the rest of the year and all the holidays – you’ll love planning ahead!
Looking for more planning inspiration? Check out these blog posts:
- My Proven 5-Step System For Creating A Daily Routine
- The 7 Planning Tools & Systems I Use to Organize My Whole Life (2020 Update)
- Free Printable Blank Monthly Calendars
- My Absolute Favorite Pens for Planning, Journaling & Note Taking
- 6 Tips For Planning Your Day And A Free Daily To-Do List Printable
FREE GUIDE: 12 Ways To Automate Your To-Do List (That Won't Cost A Dime)
Discover practical, easy-to-implement ideas for automating some of the recurring tasks on your to-do list. Subscribe to have the free guide sent straight to your inbox.