The single page calendars for 2023 are ready! Keep track of your important events, school year activities, and more with these 12-month calendars. Did I mention they are completely free?
Start organizing yourself for the new year with a fresh set of 2023 monthly calendar templates! I use these calendar pdfs throughout the year to keep track of schedules, project plans, our daily schedule, habit tracking and so much more.
Now’s a great time to download them so you’re prepared to start planning upcoming events for next year! The PDF files are easy to download and print or keep on your tablet. And the best part is the entire year is available now so you’ll have every month at your fingertips when you need it!
Looking for more planning inspiration? Take a look at these blog posts:
- Daily Printable Calendar with Time Slots
- Printable Christmas Menu Planner & Cooking Schedule
- Weekly Printable Calendar with Time Slots
<<PIN THE IMAGE BELOW FOR LATER!>>
Ways to Use Free Calendar Templates
The blank monthly calendar template is perfect for you to customize it for your needs. If you choose to print the calendar, I recommend framing it or printing on heavier paper. Having both a Monday start option and a Sunday start option means there is a calendar perfect for your needs!
Here are just a few of the endless ways you can put these 2023 monthly calendars to use:
- Keep track of school calendars
- Track important dates, like birthdays
- Preview for the next months events
- Monthly to-do list
- Work event list
- Recording daily habits
- Travel plans for the year
- Federal holidays
- Planning workout schedules
- Cleaning monthly planner
- Employee schedule
- Logging home projects
- Display quarterly calendar
- Logging reading minutes
How to Download Printable PDF Calendars
This portrait version calendar is totally free, and is designed to be printed easily at home without using a lot of ink. You can also have it printed at a copy shop or office supply store. You are welcome to print these as many times as you need personal use but please refrain from commercial use.
The calendar design looks clean and modern when printed on white paper. If you have a theme to match or want more color in your space, you can also try printing it on colored paper! I love this portrait version because it stays tidy with the rest of my papers. Personally, I use the Monday start but there’s also a Sunday start option available so you can choose the first day of the week that works best with your daily schedule.
I designed this free printable 2023 calendar as US letter size so it’s easy to print at home. You can also scale the size of the calendar in your printer settings if you want to shrink the size to fit different paper sizes.
Click the links below to download the PDF files to your computer. If you don’t see them, be sure to check your downloads folder!
Monthly Dated Calendar Printables
I’ve created two different calendars for you for 2023, one with a Sunday start and one with a Monday start. I also have an assortment of undated monthly calendars that you can use as you wish!
What’s included in my 2023 Calendar Printable Collection:
2023 MONTHLY CALENDARS – VERTICAL/PORTRAIT ORIENTATION
- 2023 Monthly Calendars – Vertical – Sunday Start.pdf
- 2023 Monthly Calendars – Vertical – Monday Start.pdf
UN-DATED MONTHLY CALENDARS – VERTICAL/PORTRAIT ORIENTATION
- UNDATED VERTICAL CALENDAR, SUNDAY START (MODERN TYPOGRAPHY)
- UNDATED VERTICAL CALENDAR, SUNDAY START (SCRIPT TYPOGRAPHY)
- UNDATED VERTICAL CALENDAR, MONDAY START (MODERN TYPOGRAPHY)
- UNDATED VERTICAL CALENDAR, MONDAY START (SCRIPT TYPOGRAPHY)
UN-DATED MONTHLY CALENDARS – HORIZONTAL/LANDSCAPE ORIENTATION
- UNDATED HORIZONTAL CALENDAR, SUNDAY START (MODERN TYPOGRAPHY)
- UNDATED HORIZONTAL CALENDAR, SUNDAY START (SCRIPT TYPOGRAPHY)
- UNDATED HORIZONTAL CALENDAR, MONDAY START (MODERN TYPOGRAPHY)
- UNDATED HORIZONTAL CALENDAR, MONDAY START (SCRIPT TYPOGRAPHY)
Enjoy using these free printables for each month of the year! Keep a set handy for your office and for your home.
Looking for more planning ideas? Take a look at these blog posts:
- Meal Planning for Beginners Using Themed Days
- My Absolute Favorite Pens For Planning, Journaling & Note Taking
- The 7 Planning Tools & Systems I Use To Organize My Whole Life (2022 Update)
Have a fantastic day!