When you’re shopping for your sisters, friends or mom, you know it’s a great gift when you want to keep it for yourself! I curated some of my personal favorites for this gift guide. From organization to beauty and bags, it’s all here!
All of this year’s gift guides are filled with products that our family personally owns and loves. A lot of bloggers curate cool online finds, but I really wanted to share my tried-and-true favorites with you! And that’s where my favorite things gift guide comes in ;).
This list is full of some of my personal favorites that I think would make fantastic gifts for sisters, moms, and best friends. I included a mix of beauty products, fashion, and of course, I couldn’t stop myself from including a few organizing items!
Note: I typically link to national retailers that are easily accessible to all but don’t forget to check your favorite small businesses for these items as well. Small businesses can use your support this year more than ever!
This post contains affiliate links. See my disclosure policy for more information.
- St. Tropez Self Tan Face Mist This tanning mist is perfect for keeping your face glowing even when you can’t be out in the sun.
- Root makeup Amazing natural makeup and skincare made right here in my home state of Iowa. I almost exclusively use Root makeup and skincare products now and I’ve loved every single one! I like to gift the Pretty Balms to friends and order an extra for myself ;).
- Swell tumbler We are obsessed with these tumblers in our house. They keep ice cold for hours and I love a tumbler with a straw during the work day. Their travel mugs are amazing as well.
- Label maker Who wouldn’t want to get a label maker for Christmas? I know I would!
- Gold bar necklace I bought myself this necklace with Christmas money last year. I had my word of the year engraved on it and wear it all the time. My sisters and I got similar bar necklaces for Christmas and we had the GPS coordinates of our family farm engraved on ours.
- PowerSheets goal planner Powersheets make a wonderful gift for yourself or for the woman who wouldn’t splurge on one for herself.
- Wristlet This wallet is just the perfect size and the wrist strap is so handy. I don’t like to lug a big purse around running errands, especially this year, so it’s nice to have something small. Also perfect for tucking in my computer backpack when I head to work.
- Vanity organizers This line of organizers is beautiful! Wouldn’t it be fun to wrap a couple of these up with a pretty lipstick or nail polish inside? I have these and am eagerly waiting to use them when I give our bathroom a makeover!
- InkJoy pens Who doesn’t need more pens? These are my personal fav and a crowd pleaser among planners.
- Weekender bag This bag is super cute, very affordable, and the perfect size for weekend trips.
- Rusk hairdryer This hair dryer has been a fantastic investment for the amount of time it saves me compared to the cheap hair dryers I’ve had in the past. I love gifting things that are an upgrade to what someone has had for a while.
- Promptly journals These journals are beautiful and such a perfect way to document your child’s life through little prompts for every year through age 18. This company also has some other neat journals for couples and more to check out!
You’re invited to join my free “4 Ways In 4 Days To Get Organized For The Holidays” Challenge. It’s a great way to dive deeper and get some free printables to help you get organized for the holidays.
Looking for more gift and holiday inspiration? Take a look at these blog posts:
- A Dozen Gift Ideas for the Home Lover
- Adult Coloring Book Gift Ideas
- An Organized Wrapping Paper Storage Bin
- Printable Christmas Menu Planner & Cooking Schedule