A lot of the gifts I buy have a price limit of $20. From gift exchanges to relatives to friends and teachers, they are all so different, the possibilities seem endless! Here are some ideas to reign it in and send you shopping in the right direction.
Anyone will love these gift ideas and the bonus is that they’ll be easy on your wallet, too! Whether you’re buying for a gift exchange or want to gift something small to a friend, these gift ideas are all under $20.
As with all of the gift guides this year, all of the products I’m featuring are items our family personally owns and loves. They get two thumbs up from us so you know they’ll make great gifts!
Note: I typically link to national retailers that are easily accessible to all but don’t forget to check your favorite small businesses for these items as well. Small businesses can use your support this year more than ever!
This post contains affiliate links. See my disclosure policy for more information.
- Essie quick-dry nail polish My favorite nail polish – it dries so fast!
- Mrs. Meyers Iowa Pine hand soap The best-smelling soap. Gift a set of the hand soap and dish soap for a festive yet practical gift.
- Pop Socket Love these things! Great to give for a variety of ages.
- Burt’s Bees chapsticks Everyone needs another chapstick!
- Car gel This stuff is magical. Give on its own as a stocking stuffer or pair it with a few other car cleaning products.
- Potholder I feel like pot holders are something people never upgrade. Great for mom or grandma or the new homeowner who probably still uses the stained ones they’ve had their whole life.
- Rug I love the design of this rug so much – we have it in our entry.
- Candle Can you ever go wrong gifting a candle? This one is pretty and smells great.
- Reusable straw set A set of straws is a fun, practical gift that most won’t buy themselves. I use these for my smoothies.
- Rubbermaid Brilliance food containers Hands-down the best food containers on the planet. And a nice upgrade from the cheaper ones a lot of people have.
- Wooden cutting board A beautiful cutting board is useful and doubles as decor, too.
- Desk fan I have this fan on my desk at the office and it works so well (plus it looks pretty!)
- Notebook set Who wouldn’t want a rainbow of mini notebooks? I love these.
- Cable clips These are a practical stocking stuffer for anyone!
- Jewelry case This is perfect for travel and a nice gift on its own or paired with a piece of jewelry.
You’re invited to join my free “4 Ways In 4 Days To Get Organized For The Holidays” Challenge. It’s a great way to dive deeper and get some free printables to help you get organized for the holidays.
Looking for more gift inspiration? Take a look at these blog posts:
- Gift Ideas for Homebodies
- Board Game Gift Ideas for Adults
- 9 Things You Can Do Now to Get Organized for the Holidays
- 14 Gifts for Babies
- Gift Ideas for the Organizing Obsessed
Have a fantastic day!