Your favorite organizing and cleaning products from last month! Thanks for sharing in the organizing fun and shopping my links.
This post contains affiliate links. See my disclosure policy for details.
- Uproot Lint Cleaner – TikTok influenced me to buy this and it’s incredibly satisfying to use. Just run it along your carpet and rugs and you will be shocked at how much hair it pulls up! Here’s a video of me trying it out on my stairs…the pile of hair is gross but amazing.
- Stackable Drawer – These Home Edit brand drawers are high quality and work so well for organizing under bathroom sinks (kitchen sinks, too). I recently used them to organize our craft supplies, too!
- Soap Daddy – I tested out this dish soap dispenser and it works really well! I love that you can press your sponge down on the top to lather up your sponge or you can squeeze the bottle to dispense soap out of the bottom into your sink. I tried it out in this video.
- Fridge Soda Holder – One of my favorite fridge organizers! David keeps this stocked with Diet Coke at all times. Tour our organized fridge in this post.
- Clear Cord Storage Box Organizer – This organizer is the perfect place for small cables and chargers in your office. I have one in my desk and it not only works well but it looks pretty, too. Find more cord organizing ideas here.
- Acrylic Paper Drawer – I stacked two of these paper drawers in our craft cabinet and you all loved them! They are perfectly sized for printer paper. See them in our organized craft cabinet here.
- Command Cord Bundlers – Cord organization is a favorite topic of mine and these work really well for keeping cords organized on your small appliances like blenders, Instant Pots, etc. See them in action in this video.
- Kitchen Bin – My all-time favorite bin! The bin is sized to fit the depth of an upper kitchen cabinet perfectly and I’ve used it in basically every room of the house. It really is the perfect size for almost anything! Here’s a peek at them in our pantry.
- Cricut Joy – I love using my Cricut Joy to create pretty vinyl labels for my organizing projects. It’s also so useful for greeting cards and quick crafts!
- Stackers Travel Organizer For Cords – This tech organizer has elastic loops for cables and chargers. We’ve been using it for all of our summer travels and it is really nice to have a dedicated spot for all of our chargers instead of just shoving them into bags and inevitably ending up with tangles. I shared more travel organizers here.
- Watch Bands – Someone noticed my new Apple Watch band on Instagram so I shared a link and was not expecting it to be so popular! Apparently, we are all in need of cute watch bands. I ordered this two-pack of stretchy bands and this pretty (yet affordable) leather watch band on Prime Day and love them all. I’m not really into fashion, but I recently started following Merrick and am blown away by all of her practical fashion tips. Her video inspired me to dress up my watch band.
- Logan’s Fabric Bins – These grey felt bins work so well on the top shelf of Logan’s closet! I used them for storing extra diapers and outgrown clothing. I feel like they’d also be great in a playroom! Take a look at them in our organized nursery closet.
And click here to check out top links from past months.
Have a fantastic day!