Follower favorites: These are all of the organizing and cleaning products you loved the most in October!
This post contains affiliate links. See my disclosure policy for details.
- Brigii Handheld Vacuum – This mini vacuum works perfectly for all sorts of cleaning tasks! The car, the bathroom, I even used mine when cleaning out the fridge!
- Black Velvet Hangers – I swapped our old plastic hangers for these slim velvet ones during our closet makeover project this summer and they’re awesome.
- IDesign Drawer Organizers – I love using these clear drawer organizers from iDesign – they help keep drawers organized and looking great.
- Geometry Towels – These are the towels I wanted to keep in my kitchen drawer when I decluttered this month! You can see the before and after photos in my Instagram Declutter highlight. Use code EmilyC15 at checkout for a discount!
- 2023 Powersheets One-Year Goal Planner – I am wrapping up my 5th year of using Powersheets for personal goals. Highly recommend ordering yourself one for 2023! I have a thorough blog post all about the Powersheets Goal Planner.
- Elfa Door Organizer – Our coat closet was long overdue for some organizing and it’s so much more functional now. The door organizer is perfect for small pet supplies, hats, and gloves. PLUS there are labels that clip right on the front! Head over to my Instagram to see!
- Zipper Pouches – You can use these zipper pouches to organize all sorts of things, but I mostly use them for toys! Almost all of our kids’ wooden puzzles fit inside these and they’re also great for keeping board game pieces together. I recently shared them as our current solution for Barbie storage.
- Grocery Bag Organizer – With my coat closet decluttered, I had room to add the perfect organizer to gather the plastic grocery bags that float around my house. This is a game changer! Now they have a designated spot and once this is full I know we have plenty of bags and the rest can be taken back to the store to be recycled.
- Tin Foil Organizer – I purchased this during Amazon’s big Prime sale this month and a lot of you ordered it as well! I’ll confess mine is still sitting in the box so I’ll have to report back on how I like it but I’m pretty excited about this purchase.
- IDesign Water Bottle/Wine Organizer – I have several of these stacked in a cabinet to store our water bottles, and they’re also nice to put in the fridge for holding a bottle or two of wine.
- Home Edit Egg Bin – I LOVE having a sturdy bin for our eggs–not only can I easily see when we’re running low, but it also stacks so nicely with my other bins. Check out more fridge organization ideas from my clean, organized fridge.
- Wood Lazy Susan – In Logan’s nursery, I have a cute wooden turntable to the left of the changing pad to hold lotions, diaper creams, and a small stack of diapers. This lazy susan looks so beautiful and it’s made of sustainable materials, too! Could be used basically anywhere around the house.
Shop More Of My Faves
LTK is the best place to find source links for anything you see me talking about or spot in my home, and my Amazon shop has categorized lists of many of my all-time favorite home and organization products.
More Monthly Favorites
Before you go, be sure to check out the top links I’ve shared over the past few months! The actual month may be long gone but there are some awesome finds on these lists.
Click the images below to see the most recent follower favorites and check out all the top links from past months here.
Have a fantastic day!